Super & retirement calculators
- Superannuation calculator – find out how much super you’re likely to have when you retire.
- Super contributions optimiser – see how you can boost your super by making extra contributions.
- Super vs mortgage calculator – are you better off paying extra to your super or your mortgage?
- Super co-contribution calculator – find out if a Government co-contribution can boost your super
- Employer contributions calculator – how much should your employer be paying into your super?
- Retirement planner – work out how you can boost your retirement income by taking action now
- Super and pension age calculator – see when you can access super and apply for the pension
- Account-based pension calculator – work out whether you can make your pension last longer now
Managing my money
- Budget planner – see where your money is going and how you can save more
- Money health check – assess your financial health and get personalised tips for improving it
- Savings goals calculator – how to reach your savings goals and how long it will take to get there
- Compound interest calculator – see how compound interest grows your savings faster
- Income tax calculator – work out how much tax you are paying and what your marginal tax rate is
- First home saver calculator – see whether a First Home Saver Account can boost your depositis
- Your net worth calculator – weigh up your debts and assets to review your financial situation